Health experts insist that the right word is laser hair reduction, as it not only helps to cut dense hair but also helps lighten the tan for many periods. Laser hair removal or laser hair cutting is a safe, result-proven and cost-effective method to reduce hair permanently, where the procedure destroys or damages the hair follicles, works over the wavelength, and may require several treatments over a period of 6-8 months. Months.
In an interview with HT Lifestyle, Dr. Debeshi, Clinical Cosmetologist and Head of Founder and Founder of Lure Aesthetics, shared, “People find it painful but not with the best USFDA approved equipment. It only experiences mild tolerable heat. However, it does not work on gray hair but good can be done on very thin hair with new technologies now with proper monitoring of all skin types. This can be done safely in most parts of the body. Laser hair reduction is a commitment. You have to come to the session every six weeks.
He added, “This is mostly due to the hair growth cycle, which is unique to every person and every hair in a person’s body. Laser hair reduction can target the hair during the anagen phase of growth because when it is connected to the hair follicle. Unfortunately, only 20% of your hair is in that stage at any given time. As a result, the laser will only be able to target up to 20% of your hair during each session. People think this is very expensive but compared to the pain of waxing and lifelong removal with it. It is very cost-effective and affordable.
In bringing her expertise to the list of quick facts about laser hair removal, Dr. Kerr. Dr. Karishma Kagodu, Plastic Surgeon, Founder and Managing Director of Karisma’s Aesthetics
1. Works on all skin tones and complexions: With the intervention of the Nd: YAG Laser Machine, laser hair removal works on all skin tones and complexions, thus, it is safe and effective for people with light and dark skin.
2. Permanent Result: The heat from the laser light destroys the hair follicles and bulbs, resulting in a decrease in the number of follicles and the hair growth after each session.
3. The Painless Method: Although the laser is painless, some pain may be related, depending on the level of pain tolerance of each patient. Nowadays, laser devices have an inbuilt cooling system that makes the procedure virtually painless.
4. This requires 8-12 treatments: You have to be patient to see the full result. It takes 2-3 sessions to see the visible difference and the final full result may require 8-12 treatments.
5. Knowledgeable Technicians: To remove hair permanently, technicians must know how to target the hair and choose the right laser and fluence / energy settings.
6. The side effects are temporary: Expect at least redness after the session, which settles that day.
7. Shaving is required before treatment: The area should be shaved clean within 24 hours.