Yoga plays a significant role in the psycho-social care and rehabilitation of Covid-19 patients in Quarantine and Isolation, and is particularly helpful in alleviating their fears and anxiety, which is why the United Nations has set “Yoga for Humanity”. This year is International Yoga Day. According to the UN, yoga is an important tool in the collective quest for humanity to promote a sustainable lifestyle in harmony with planet Earth.
International Yoga Day is celebrated on June 21st every year with great enthusiasm. The day is just around the corner, check out these excellent SMS, WhatsApp messages, inspirational quotes, greetings and Facebook status collections to boost and service your fitness mood. As the perfect workout inspo to drive the weekday blues:
1. A happy spirit, fresh mind and healthy body. All three can be achieved with yoga. Happy yoga day to you.
2. Yoga is the gateway to happiness that the body needs in everyday life. Yoga Day wishes to you and your family.
3. Yoga is a journey that takes you through yourself, to your true self, to your soul. Happy Yoga Day to all.
4. Yoga is like music. The rhythm of the body, the melody of the mind and the harmony of the soul create the symphony of life. Yoga does not touch your toes. This is to unlock your thoughts on what you want. Happy International Yoga Day.
5. Yoga teaches us to heal what is deadly and what you cannot cure. Happy International Yoga Day.
6. A healthy mind resides in a healthy body and both of these are only possible with yoga. During International Yoga Day.
7. The study of asana is not about mastering the pose. It’s about using the pose to understand and transform you. – BKS Iyengar
8. The world is a gymnasium where we come to strengthen ourselves – Swami Vivekananda. Happy Yoga Day to all.
9. Exercises are like prose, but yoga is movement poetry. Once you understand the grammar of yoga; You can write your poetry. Yoga teaches us to heal what is tolerable and what is incurable. Happy Yoga Day to all.
10. Yoga can be defined as a method that can be used to reveal the magic within us. Happy Yoga Day.