Many of you have tried many foods and diet recipes to lose weight. But did you know that paneer recipes can speed up your entire weight loss journey? This is correct!
Paneer is high in protein, low in carbohydrates and high in healthy fats, all of which aid in weight loss. There is nothing wrong with eating paneer dishes while staying fit. Besides, most vegetarians choose paneer in their daily diet to avoid eggs, fish and meat. Paneer is a versatile ingredient that can be easily incorporated into your meal.
So, let’s check out some delicious Indian paneer recipes that will help you lose weight:
1. Paneer Bharji
Paneer Bhurji is a popular paneer dish that is easy to prepare for weight loss. You can have it with roti, paratha, bread, or rolls.
- We take a pot, add a liter of milk and bring to a boil. Next, add a teaspoon of citric acid. The milk will give the dish an oily feel and will release some water.
- Using a sieve, drain the water and separate the paneer from it.
- Using a grinder, grind 2 onions, 1 tomato, 3 green peppers. Make it a thick paste.
- Pour some oil into the pan and add the purée. To the pan, add 1/2 teaspoon each spice, salt, black pepper, dhaniya powder, paprika powder, turmeric, cumin powder, and garam masala. stir well.
- Add paneer to this masala and mix well all the ingredients. Leave half a cup of water to boil in the mixture.
- Serve hot with roti or paratha and garnished with coriander leaves.
2. Corn and paneer
An easy to make paneer snack dish or paneer recipe, which is also served as party starters. It is a light dish that is useful for losing weight.
- In a skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil. Mix half a teaspoon of cumin seeds. Wait until you start sputtering.
- Leaves chopped onion, 1 capsicum, 350 g of corn, 1 green pepper.
- Then add ½ teaspoon each of salt, black pepper, and chili flakes.
- Next, add 1/2 kg crumbled paneer. Stir well and cook for 3 minutes over low heat.
- Finally, your low-fat snack is complete. You can also garnish with some coriander leaves.
3. Paneer Pea Biryani
Paneer Biz Biryani is a three-layer paneer dish. Its components make it a healthier diet ideal for losing weight than many other dishes.
- Take a frying pan and heat it with two teaspoons of olive oil. Roast the chopped onions until they turn brown.
- Roast the ginger garlic paste, tomato pulp and green pepper for 1 minute. Add all the spices and mix well for 3-4 minutes.
- Cook for 2 minutes after adding 1 cup of boiling water, paneer, green peas, and salt.
- Prepare brown rice in a separate bowl with some onion slices.
- Spread a layer of onions over the brown rice, followed by another layer of the cooked vegetables, and finally a layer of paneer and green peas.
- Now, the brown onion rice is finished with three layers.
4. Paneer Salad
Paneer salad is also a smart weight loss option.
- In a bowl, put 2 cups lettuce, 1/2 cup paneer, 2 chopped tomatoes, 1/4 sliced capsicum, 2 tablespoons celery, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, chili flakes, basil leaves, garlic, Salt and Pepper .
- Now mix them properly.
- Cool it and flip it before serving.
Read all the latest news, breaking news and live updates for IPL 2022 here.