Ganesh Acharya is the man who gave us some of the best hook-up moves in Bollywood. Ganesh has designed many cool tracks like Tattad Tattad, Chikni Chameli and many more. From Govinda and Varun Dhawan to Madhuri Dixit and Nora Fatehi, he has made his strides on dance tracks. On his birthday, let’s take a look at his famous tracks that we’ve been dancing to.
- Hassan Hai Suhana (Coolie No. 1)
Hassan Hai Suhana is the song that started Ganesh’s career as a choreographer. In an old interview, he revealed that the producer wanted someone known to design the song but David Dhawan and Govinda wanted Ganesh to work on it. The track turned out to be a hit that still made us cheat.
- Maston Ka Gund (Bhag Milka Bhag)
We don’t need to say anything special about this. The song ended up being loved by fans and critics alike. Ganesh Acharya won the National Award for this song.
- Joury to Late Mar (WC – Ek Prime Katta)
Ganesh has given results after hits and this was no exception. Bring the right colors to the song. The track is superbly filmed to depict the special celebration of Holi which is popular in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh.
- my bidi (amkara)How can we miss this track? After all, it’s the hot Bipasha Basu and the famous Beedi Jalaile hook.
- O Antava (Pushpa-The Rise)The list couldn’t be complete without this great song from Pushpa: The Rise by Allu Arjun. Whether it’s Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s stunning moves or Allu Arjun’s all-rusty look, the song ticked all the boxes.
Read all the latest news and breaking news and watch the best videos and live TV here.