The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is conducting the Class 2Access Accountancy Examination on Monday, May 23rd. The exam will be held from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm.
Students of Class XII can go to CBSE Educational Portal, cbseacademic.nic.in and download Accountancy Subject Model Question paper, Curriculum and Marking Scheme.
CBSE Class 12 Accountancy SQP (Term 2)
CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Marking Scheme (Term 2)
CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Paper Pattern
- Duration of CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Paper is 2 hours.
- The maximum points assigned to a magazine is 40.
- There are 12 questions in the paper and all questions are mandatory.
- The question paper is divided into two parts – A and B. Part-A is mandatory for all candidates and Part-B has two options – financial statements analysis and computerized accounting. Students should try only one of the options offered.
- Questions 1 to 3 and 10 are short answer type-I questions with 2 marks each.
- Questions 4 to 6 and 11 are short-answer type-II questions with 3 marks each.
- Questions 7 through 9 and 12 are long answer questions with 5 marks each.
- There is no overall selection in the CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Accountancy Paper. However, an internal option is provided in the three-point 3 question and the five point 1 question.